At Delagoa Shipping and Logistics, we offer global sea, road and air freight solutions through our network of offices in ports throughout Mozambique, as well as in all SADC countries: South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia and Botswana.
We also deliver the full portfolio of cargo and port operations from cargo management, supervision and facilitation, through goods inventory and documentation to facilities inspection and reporting.
We don’t set unrealistic expectations and endeavour to deliver each objective on time. We have an enviable reputation for excellence, partnering with many other world-class companies to deliver supply chain and logistics projects.
- Cargo consolidation
- Door-to-door shipment
- Multimodal cargo solutions
- Heavylift, outsized and out-of gauge shipments
Cargo and Port Operations
- Rail and Road cargo co-ordination
- Receiving and inspecting of goods
- Goods storage placement
- Maintaining goods inventory
- Ensuring IT data capture accuracy
- On-port cargo handling management, supervision and facilitation through to loading onto nominated vessel
- Customs clearance (import and export)
- General reporting
- Regular inspection of port warehouse, slab or storage facilities with photo reporting
- Reporting all deviations observed whilst cargo in port
- Export and Import documentation
- Any cargo-related service